Going Global - a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principle, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
Call for proposals
The call for proposals for the 2018 conference is now open.
We welcome challenging perspectives, and are especially interested to hear from thought leaders anticipating and driving future agendas.
Successful proposals will engage with the conference theme, ‘Global connections, local impact: creating 21st Century skills, knowledge and impact for society-wide good’.
Find out more about how you can get involved.