The live audition are held at Hong Kong Science Museum on 24 January 2017.
The order of the day
- You will present your three minute talk to the FameLab judges.
- The judges will ask questions after each presentation and will also give feedback where possible.
- After the first round of presentations, successful candidates will be invited to join the Grand Final. The talk at final can be on the same topic but must be demonstrably different from the first presentation. This means you must prepare two talks for the regional heats!
- Finalists will be announced on or before 27 January 2017.
- Finalists will attend a two-day MasterClass in science communication on 11 - 12 February 2017.
- Hong Kong Grand Final will be held at Comix Home Base on 11 March 2017.
- A public audience will be present and will vote for the audience prize.
- Winner that will be proceeding to the national final will be announced.
- PowerPoint is not allowed
- Props are permitted but are limited to what you can carry on stage. There is no time for set up once on stage
- You can present in Chinese or English in the regional and national heats. The international final will be in English.