World Voice Hong Kong Teachers’ Forum
- Creative approaches in addressing diverse learning needs in Hong Kong
The British Council will host the World Voice Hong Kong Teachers’ Forum on - Creative approaches in addressing diverse learning needs in Hong Kong.
This is the first Forum we will bring together Hong Kong academics, expertise, teachers and parents to discuss a number of challenges or issues surrounding students with diverse learning needs students. This will be a view to progressing policy thinking and schools practice in the following areas:
- Defining the types of diverse learning needs?
- Current policy, support and opportunities for students with diverse learning needs.
- What is the current situation that teachers face every day?
- How to address the challenges/ issues? What are the creative approaches?
- Forecasts and future opportunities
Aims and Objectives
The Forum will provide a platform for participants to:
- Examine the key challenges/ issues facing teachers, parents and students
- Share and discuss the latest policy direction
- Sharing good practices and innovative ways to address students with diverse learning needs?
Date: Wednesday, 24 May 2017
Time: 10:00 – 16:00 (09:45 Registration)
Venue: British Council Hong Kong Office, 3/F, Room 307
Registration: please register online here
** The forum will be conducted in English **
|10:00||Forum begins (09:45 Registration)|
|10:15 – 11:30||
|11:30 – 12:30||
|13:30 – 16:00||
|16:00||End of programme|
This event is free of charge, but participants will need to cover all of their own travel expenses.
For queries about the World Voice Hong Kong Teachers’ Forum, please contact Shirley Wan at WorldVoiceHK@britishcouncil.org.hk
For more information about the World Voice Hong Kong programme, please visit: www.britishcouncil.hk/en/programmes/education/world-voice