Aptis is a business-to-business product for organisations and institutions to benchmark the English language levels of their employees, potential employees, students or teachers. It is designed to help organisations and institutions identify standards of English and select the staff or students with the right skills. Aptis is a modern and flexible English assessment system designed to meet the diverse needs of organisations and individuals around the world.
Aptis is used around the globe by corporate businesses, government organisations, educational institutions and non-government organisations (NGOs) for:
- filtering potential employees for interview
- language audits to identify training needs
- as a diagnostic tool to identify strengths and weaknesses of people seeking employment
- evaluating language development projects
- filtering current employees for promotion
- benchmarking students or employees
- filtering students to identify those ready for other exams.