- Start in September, November or February
- Hong Kong
- 1.5 hours per week for 19 weeks
Open up your child’s world with fun English
We follow the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), which is widely used in local and international schools in Hong Kong and around the world.
It provides a holistic educational experience for your child to develop in creativity, communication and language, literacy, personal, social and emotional development, problem solving and reasoning.
Our courses adopt learning-through-play and theme-based approaches that help your child get the most out of a stimulating and nurturing environment. They will join a series of interesting topics with interactive activities such as motor skills tasks, experiments, games, art and craft and role-play. They will enjoy learning English, be curious about different topics and become keen learners.
On this course your child will:
- K1: develop their social and emotional skills through working with other children in the classroom environment, and work on fine motor skills to prepare for handwriting.
- K2: learn letter-sound association for letters A-Z, phrases and sentence starters that will help them express themselves confidently, and participate in show and tell sessions to build self-confidence in reading and speaking.
- K3: work on blending letter sounds and segmenting words to help them read and spell, and learn more complex vocabulary and sentence starters, as well as other parts of speech such as adjectives and prepositions.
Your study options
The Kindergarten Regular English Courses consist of 28.5 hours of learning.
Explore options and timetables in your district:
Location: Admiralty - British Council