Enjoy up to 20% off when you register for two or more modules at the same time*.
- Start any time
- Book lessons flexibly using our Online Booking System (OBS)
Make an impact at work and give your career a boost
You will rapidly put new skills into action through realistic and authentic communicative activities on our Professional Business Skills course.
Learn the techniques you can use when making presentations, writing emails and reports, and communicating with clients and colleagues. Our highly qualified and experienced teachers will provide detailed feedback and individual attention, to help you get the most from the course.
Email Writing Skills
- Learn how to write effective emails that achieve goals and build relationships.
- Practise writing emails that are easy to understand and encourage a quick response.
- Learn how to plan and structure a presentation to meet audience needs.
- Practise communicating your ideas in a persuasive manner and maintaining credibility in challenging situations.
Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Learn how to better communicate with others, build strong relationships and achieve goals.
- Discover different communication styles and the techniques you can use to improve your style.
Report Writing Skills
- Learn the fundamental skills of planning, writing and structuring reports.
- Discover how you can make your reports more targeted and impactful.
Grammar Skills for Business Writing
- Review the fundamentals of English grammar through interesting and informative activities to improve your accuracy.
- Build confidence through the increased clarity of your written and spoken communication.
Business Writing Skills
- Develop the six main skills to help you write all kinds of documents more effectively and professionally.
- Produce clear, concise and coherent texts following the conventions of modern business writing.
Intercultural Communication Skills
- Develop a greater awareness of self and others to respond positively to the different perspectives present in intercultural situations.
- Adapt verbal and non-verbal behaviour to communicate clearly and confidently in intercultural situations at work.
Effective Meeting Skills
- Prepare and deliver relevant and impactful messages for your face-to-face or virtual meetings.
- Build relationships with meeting attendees and present a confident, credible image in all your meetings.
Intermediate (B1) and above
Find out about our English levels for adults and how they support your learning experience and progress.
Your study options
There are eight 12-hour modules you can choose from.