- Start in February, May, September or November
- Admiralty and Tsim Sha Tsui
- 27 hours (9 weeks) per module
- Two 1.5-hour classes or one 3-hour class per week
Take your first steps and learn authentic English
MyFoundation is a course for lower-level English language students. You will take part in real-life communication activities in class designed to help you develop your foundation skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Our structured course will enable you to build your confidence and your use of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Language points are regularly reviewed throughout the course to support you in your studies, together with expert teaching, progress tests and extra study sessions.
Our Starter level is designed for students with no previous experience of studying English.
- Learn the basics of speaking and listening through regular conversations and the use of video, and learn the sounds of the English alphabet for correct pronunciation.
- Develop and build confidence in your reading and writing skills.
- Learn new vocabulary and grammar.
Our Beginner level is designed for students who already have some basic knowledge of English and can communicate in a simple way.
- Develop your speaking and listening skills through discussing everyday topics, and practise your pronunciation including tricky sounds, word stress and tones.
- Improve your reading skills and practise writing simple sentences and short paragraphs about your life.
- Join extra study sessions in MyClub free cultural and social sessions to practise English beyond the classroom.
Starter (A0) and Beginner (A1)
Find out about our English levels for adults and how they support your learning experience and progress.
Your study options
- 2 levels – MyFoundation Starter and MyFoundation Beginner
- 4 modules per level – MyFoundation Starter (A, B, C, D) and MyFoundation Beginner (A, B, C, D)
Please refer to the timetable at the bottom of this page.