This course is specifically designed for children who are at the earliest stages of their English learning, and through this course we will help them build a strong English foundation ready for Kindergarten. Your child will become comfortable learning and communicating in an immersive English environment. They will develop a love of the English language through exciting stories and engaging activities. By the end of the foundation course, they will be ready to participate fully in our immersive Kindergarten Regular English courses.
- understand classroom language and instructions
- be able to engage in some basic conversation
- learn the alphabet, numbers and colours, alongside other high frequency vocabulary
- actively listen to the English language through stories and songs
- improve handwriting skills and understand letter formation
- enjoy reading stories in English.
Course fee and course length:
Please refer to the timetable (PDF) at the bottom of the page for details.
Class size: 16 K1–K3 students in a class