Kindergarten Foundation is a bespoke course designed to give children the time and space to grow their confidence and build a love for the English language. With our trained and experienced teachers, lessons are adapted and differentiated following your child’s specific needs in language learning. By the end of the course, your child will be ready to participate fully in our immersive Kindergarten Regular English Courses.
In our Kindergarten Foundation classroom, your child will:
- overcome their anxieties about learning English independently
- increase their curiosity for and interest in the English language
- develop their skills in using classroom language and following instructions
- master their ability to absorb high-frequency vocabulary
- improve their speaking and listening skills first and foremost.
Course fee and course length:
Please refer to the timetable (PDF) at the bottom of the page for details.
Class size: 12 K1–K3 students in a class