Inspire your child’s creativity and build up their English communication and presentation skills in preparation for the new academic year! Our Building English with LEGO® Bricks and our new course Junior Makers will open up the worlds of STEM and creativity. Your child will develop life skills such as leadership, digital literacy and critical thinking skills through collaborating with their classmates on projects that are based on real-life situations. We are also offering skill-based English courses to help your child strengthen their writing, reading comprehension, speaking and presentation skills.
Our summer courses
- are taught by internationally qualified and experienced teachers in an English-only environment
- are interactive, fun, activity-based, and help to develop the all-round English skills and the confidence of your child
- incorporate new STEM-themed curriculum to build reasoning and problem-solving skills
- provide skills course focus on strengthening reading, writing, reading and debating skills
- equip your child with the life skills needed for the 21st century.
Register for selected courses this summer, in September 2019, and in February 2020 consecutively and receive a HK$500 discount* on your February course fees.
Book an English level test now! Please call us on 2913 5100 for details.
Download the timetable at the bottom of this page.