Happiness at the heart of learning!
Explore. Interact. Get creative. Build your child’s English with our fun Summer courses.
Our Creative English Courses will develop your child’s life skills, including leadership and critical thinking, through collaborating with their classmates on projects based on real-life situations, and participating in a series of interactive and creative activities. At the same time, our STEM courses will inspire your child to link STEM concepts to real-life situations while working on coding projects and use Minecraft to explore new concepts and ideas! We are also offering skills-based English courses to help your child strengthen their speaking, writing and reading comprehension skills, equipping them with the skills they need to succeed in the new school year.
Our summer courses
- are taught by internationally qualified and experienced teachers in an English-only environment
- are interactive, fun, activity-based, and help to develop the all-round English skills and the confidence of your child
- incorporate STEM-themed curriculum to build reasoning and problem solving skills
- provide a focus on strengthening reading and writing skills
- equip your child with the life skills needed to survive and thrive in the 21st century.
New students register selected kindergarten, primary or secondary summer English courses on or before 30 June 2023 to enjoy our early bird discount of up to 20% off*. Book a free English level test* or course consultation now! Please call us on 2913 5100 for details.
You can also enjoy up to 12 months of interest-free installments* when you pay with designated credit cards.
Download the timetable at the bottom of this page.