Summer English Courses
Help your child be a little Sherlock this summer and explore the fun of English learning with our practical courses and our unique and interactive teaching methodology to prepare well for the new academic year.
- Kindergarten courses offer multiple theme-based courses on topics like the ocean, animals and giants, and children have the opportunity to improve their listening, communication and pronunciation through interesting activities.
- Our Primary courses help improve students’ all-round English skills and develop their life skills such as leadership and critical thinking through projects and classroom activities.
- Secondary students can be more confident in tackling their school exams and the DSE through our interactive and challenging exam tasks and by receiving personalised feedback from experienced teachers.
You can enjoy up to 12% discount* and up to 12 months of interest-free instalments* when you pay with designated credit cards.
- 5% discount for one course
- 12% discount for two or more courses
Book a free English level test or phonics assessment now (deadline: 30 June 2017) ! If you would like to register for a Kindergarten summer course, no English level test is required. Please call us on 2913 5100 for details.
In this section
Summer English Courses for Kindergarten
Embark on a journey of English exploration with our specially designed courses and uncover the fun of English! Your child will develop a love of the language through interesting activities.
Summer English Courses for Primary
Embark on a journey of English exploration with our specially designed courses! Your child will develop their English skills and important life skills through engaging activities.
Summer English Courses for Secondary
Master the English communication skills you need to prepare for the new academic year and equip yourself with the confidence and skills you need for the DSE through challenging activities.