Learning English is fun! Ensure your child is well-prepared for the new academic year by letting them explore the fun of English learning with our practical courses and our unique and interactive teaching methodology.
- Our Kindergarten courses include multiple theme-based courses on topics like minibeasts, giants and adventures, and children have the opportunity to improve their listening, communication and pronunciation through interesting activities.
- Our new skill-based Primary courses focus on improving children’s reading comprehension, writing, speaking and presentation skills while the Primary Creative English courses develop life skills such as leadership, critical thinking and creativity through projects and classroom activities.
- Our Secondary courses help students master the English communication skills they will need for the new academic year and the DSE exam through challenging tasks and exam practice. Our experienced teachers will use engaging activities and personalised feedback to assist students in developing strategies for tackling both their school exams and the HKDSE.
You can enjoy up to 12% discount* and up to 12 months of interest-free instalments* when you pay with designated credit cards.
- 5% discount for one course
- 12% discount for two or more courses
When an existing student refer a new student to our summer courses, both the new student and the existing student will receive a HK$25 Starbucks gift voucher*.
Book a free English level test or phonics assessment now (deadline: 15 June 2018)! If you would like to register for a Pre-School or Kindergarten summer course, no English level test is required. Please call us on 2913 5100 for details.