Help your child have fun with the British Council this Christmas (27, 28 and 30 December) and immerse them in English! We provide exciting and practical English learning activities for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary students.
- Kindergarten students will participate in engaging activities such as creating a special gift, a 3D snowman and a penguin and go on an adventure with the gingerbread man.
- Primary students will participate in interactive activities like creating a story map and writing scripts for a play. P5-P6 students will learn tips to prepare well for their Secondary 1 admission interviews. The Building English with LEGO® Bricks courses let your child explore core STEM concepts and develop their computational thinking skills.
- Secondary students will develop their English writing skills for different genres and will learn a variety of strategies to make their writing more interesting and engaging for readers.
Register on or before 8 December 2019 to enjoy a 10% discount*.
- Get extra 5% off* for registering for Creative Arts Club and another K2–K3 Winter Intensive Course at the same time.
- Get extra 5% off* for registering for Building English with LEGO® Bricks and another P1–P4 Winter Intensive Course at the same time.
Please contact our Customer Services staff on 2913 5100 to find out more or book an English level test now#.
*Terms and conditions apply.
#New P1–S2 students have to take an English entry test before registration and our English Services Consultants will assess their English level to help them select the most suitable course for their needs. No test is required for Kindergarten courses.