Help your child have fun with the British Council during the Christmas break and immerse them in English! We provide exciting and practical English learning activities for kindergarten, primary and secondary students.
- Kindergarten students will participate in engaging activities such as creating a special art project and going on an adventure with the gingerbread man. They will learn how to code and improve their problem-solving skills.
- P1–P4 students will develop their reading skills through engaging children’s stories. P5–P6 students will learn tips to prepare well for their secondary 1 admission interviews.
- S1–S2 students will develop their English writing skills for different genres and will learn a variety of strategies to make their writing more interesting and engaging for readers. S3–S4 students will learn how to write and present ideas confidently through Writing to Present.
- Register on or before 5 December 2021 to enjoy 10% off* and get extra 5% off* for registering for any two courses for the same student.
- Register for Winter Intensive Courses, plus selected kindergarten, primary or secondary English courses in September 2021 and February 2022 semesters to enjoy up to HK$500 off*.
Please contact our Customer Services staff on 2913 5100 to find out more or book a free English level test now# (deadline: 31 December 2021).
*Terms and conditions apply.
#New P1–S4 students have to take an English entry test before registration and our English Services Consultants will assess their English level to help them select the most suitable course for their needs. No test is required for Kindergarten courses.
To support efforts to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, your child can now choose to take our English level test at home or at our English Language Centre. When making your online booking, you are still required to pick a centre for the test. After completing the booking, we will contact you to confirm where you would like to take the test.