myClass is a flexible English course which allows you to be in control of your learning. Lessons cover a wide range of topics including workplace and everyday communication. Based on your schedule and preferences, you can choose the lesson day, time, location, teacher, and topic that best suit your needs.
Our course is taught 100% face-to-face by our professional teachers with the aim of activating the language you already have, and building upon it by learning new language. In your learning journey with myClass, you will take an active role in every lesson and engage in practical real-life tasks. You will be able to use what you have learnt and communicate effectively so as to reach your goals with confidence.
From 8 December 2018, we’ll be launching 32 new lessons* at Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate and Upper intermediate levels, offering you even more flexibility in lesson choice. Our new lessons feature a wider range of topics, an increased focus on grammar and also an increase in the number of writing lessons.
For further details about the new lessons, click here.
*140 lessons at Elementary, 164 at Pre-intermediate, Intermediate and Upper intermediate, 120 at Advanced.
How myClass helps you progress
Take direction of your learning
- Take lessons at days and times that match your busy schedule
- Choose lessons and topics relevant to your needs
- Select from a wide range of lessons focusing on workplace, social, cultural, and academic English with clear, real-life aims for every lesson
- Book and manage your lessons easily via our online booking system (OBS)
- Enjoy support from our professional student care team who will guide you in setting your goals
Activation of Language
Take what you know, learn some more, and start using it
- Take part in real-life tasks such as discussions, meetings, and presentations
- Extend your language range with a focus on key functional language across a broad range of situations
- Develop your pronunciation, giving you the skills you need to be clearly understood in communication
- Receive constructive feedback from our teachers, with regular in-class assessments measuring your progress against your learning outcomes
- See the progress you are making, and put new language into immediate use
Build the confidence you need to reach your goals
- All lessons are 100% face-to-face with our professional and enthusiastic teachers
- Develop your intercultural awareness and understanding through engaging with students from different cultures and backgrounds
- Share positive experiences in a fully inclusive environment, building your social and professional networks
- Drive your language forward with our online practice and free myClub sessions and activities