Primary Plus: The best way for children to learn English and build confidence
Primary Plus is an English language course for P1-P6 kids. Designed to spark your child’s imagination, our engaging lessons are led by qualified teachers. Together with our topical materials and fun learning environment, we help young learners become confident, happy and skilled English speakers.
This rewarding learning experience combines:
- personalised attention in lively group classes, led by expert teachers
- interactive pre- and post-class activities on an easy-to-use online learning hub
- a safe, supportive classroom environment.
Register for selected kindergarten, primary or secondary English courses in September 2023 semester and February 2024 semester consecutively on or before 30 September 2023 to enjoy HK$500 off*.
Track progress, celebrate successes and see your child triumph in English.
P1–P2: HK$7,353 (Mon to Thu) / HK$7,885 (Fri) / HK$8,531 (Sat to Sun) per semester
P3–P6: HK$6,270 (Mon to Thu) / HK$6,878 (Fri) / HK$7,467 (Sat to Sun) per semester
Special offer*：Get 5% off and enjoy 6-month interest free instalment when registering with selected credit cards. (*Terms and conditions apply)
- Course period:
September semester: 01.09.2023-26.01.2024
February semester: 07.02.2024-10.07.2024
- Duration: 19 weeks, 28.5 hours per semester (one 1.5-hour lesson per week)
- Course level: P1–P6
Immersive classes and expert teachers to boost English speaking skills
Your child will thrive in our classes. Our students:
- spend lots of time speaking English
- work in a small group and receive personalised attention
- have fun learning with classmates of the same age in groups and pairs
- have a chance to build lasting friendships with classmates and practise English with learners from other countries.
Develop skills for life
Primary Plus helps your child develop leadership, collaboration and critical-thinking skills in a relaxed environment.
- Learn how to work in teams
- Communicate and collaborate with others
- Engage in familiar and intriguing real-world topics
- Practise speaking in pairs and groups
- Work on projects and problem solving
- Prepare for studying and working in a global world
The learning hub and your child’s progress
Our learning hub is a secure online platform that helps your child study independently and at their own pace, before and after class. This means class time is focused on improving their English-speaking and productive skills. Children can enjoy extra activities guided by their teacher, and parents can access data on progress. Find out more in our Parent centre.