Parents of new students will be able to get their first lesson of selected Kindergarten Regular English Courses at HK$150 discounted price* by calling 2913 5100 to register. Children will experience our English-only environment and participate in a range of interesting and interactive classroom activities with other students. This will help develop their English skills and confidence, ensuring that they are fully prepared for entry into primary school.
Our K1–K3 Regular English Courses follow the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC) which is widely used in both local and international primary schools in Hong Kong and around the world. Our courses incorporate a series of interactive, theme-related activities such as motor skills tasks, experiments, games, arts and crafts and role play. Children have the opportunity to develop their creativity, as well as their personal, social, emotional, communication and language, problem solving and reasoning skills. They will also develop their reading and spelling skills, their confidence in speaking and become independent learners of English.
Get a selected course in the September 2021 semester for free if you register for a selected course in the February 2022 semester after the trial lesson*
Register now: 29135100
Registration period: 11 November to 12 December 2021
*Only applicable to selected K1-K3 Regular English Courses. Terms and conditions apply.
*Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid from 11 November 2021 to 12 December 2021. Registration for the trial lesson must be completed during this period (including full settlement of the trial lesson fee).
- The discounted price of HK$150 is only applicable when a student is registered for a single lesson for the selected Kindergarten Regular English Course (K1-K3).
- If a customer registers for a Kindergarten Regular English Course (K1–K3) that takes place in the February 2022 semester within three days (including the day of the trial lesson) of their child attending the trial lesson, they will get a free Kindergarten Regular English Course (K1-K3) in the September 2021 semester. Places for all courses are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Places for the free Kindergarten regular English course (K1-K3) in the September 2021 semester are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The first free lesson will start from January 2022, and the lesson date and time will be selected by the British Council.
- The offer is only valid for new students (students have not studied with the British Council within the last 6 months) who are aged 3 or above and are studying kindergarten 1 – kindergarten 3.
- The offer is only valid for selected Kindergarten Regular English Courses (K1–K3) at Admiralty English Language Centre with remaining places. Places are limited and available only to those who have registered for the trial lesson in advance. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Customers are required to complete the payment process within two days of registering for the offer and 24 hours before the trial lesson. Registration for the trial lesson will only be confirmed after payment is completed. After registration for the trial lesson has been confirmed, the date of the trial lesson cannot be rescheduled, registration cannot be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Should the behaviour of any student cause class disruptions and prevent the lesson proceeding as normal, they may be removed from the classroom and may not be accepted for registering for a free Kindergarten Regular English Course (K1-K3) in the September 2021 semester. In these cases, unconsumed fees will not be refunded and alternative compensation will not be offered.
- Class cancellations due to teacher sickness or circumstances within the control of the British Council will be made up in-centre. If the student is unable to attend the make-up class, no refund will be offered.
- The offer cannot be applied for more than once by the same student. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- In the case of disputes, the decision of the British Council shall be final and conclusive.