Give your child a head start – with inspiring English classes for kids
Primary Plus, our English course for kids, will encourage children to express themselves in a safe, motivating environment. Primary Plus incorporates real-life topics that relate to children’s personal experiences, so as to improve their language naturally and arouse an interest in exploring the world using English. Our approach develops students’ understanding of the language, their core life skills and their ability to communicate confidently. Children feel in control of their own learning and grow in confidence as they develop their fluency in English.
Inspiring. Engaging. Motivating.
Your child will:
- build confidence by speaking in English about familiar topics such as their surroundings; from their bedroom to their neighbourhood
- express themselves through exciting activities and group projects – exploring subjects like the natural world; from under the sea to outer space
- develop important life skills which will prepare them for their future beyond the classroom.
Learn English and so much more
Young students on our English courses learn by getting involved in activities that interest them. Our expert teachers help them develop their English skills and also creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills.
Set your child on the path to success
We see parents as partners. You will receive regular feedback on your child’s progress. At each age, we will assess their development in the English language and core life skills.
Each module finishes with a final communicative task with measurable outcomes, such as a project, a writing task or a presentation. Teachers will identify what your child does well and the areas they need to develop based on their language skills and their classroom performance. You will be able to see your child’s progress through:
- modular assessment of in-class tasks with feedback every six lessons
- automatically marked online grammar and vocabulary activities.
Your child will receive a report at the end of each module and a certificate after they have completed two semesters.