Primary Plus is a series of theme-based courses in which children will work on a project, task or presentation by collaborating with classmates based around the topic of the course. Children will learn how to form opinions, discuss and compare ideas during these activities. They will develop all-round English skills as well as important life skills for the 21st-century such as leadership, digital literacy and critical thinking through a series of interactive and creative activities and stimulating materials such as games, music and tasks.
Primary Plus (P1-P6)
Five reasons to register your child for Primary Plus
Build your child’s confidence and ability in English
In each level of Primary Plus, there is a balance of all four language skills, in addition to learning grammar and vocabulary.
- Primary 1 and 2 students will work on presentations, build accurate sentences and learn to pronounce new vocabulary correctly.
- Primary 3 and 4 students will learn how to write creatively, learn story-telling structures and practise language in written and spoken activities.
- Primary 5 and 6 students will refine their presentation skills and pronunciation and learn how to form and discuss opinions and compare ideas
Equip your child with skills for life
- Primary Plus supports children in their personal, social and emotional development, as well as in developing important 21st-century skills naturally, with specially formulated activities and engagement with a variety of media.
- We have developed our six key life skills according to the ‘6Cs’ framework developed by Michael Fullan and Maria Langworthy (2013), and UNESCO’s transversal skills (2013):
|Creativity and imagination
Leadership and personal development
|Critical thinking and problem solving
Collaboration and communication
Learn more about the 21st-century skills by downloading the details at the bottom of this page.
Fun and interactive classes
- We use a variety of stimulating materials and activities such as games, music and tasks that employ logic and higher-order thinking to appeal to students of all learning inclinations and preferences.
- Our lessons create an environment where children are free to express themselves and ask questions.
A clear sense of progress
A final communicative task with measurable outcomes like a project, writing task or presentation will be done at the end of each module. Teachers will help identify what your child does well and areas they need to develop, based on their language skills, confidence in communicating with English and their classroom performance. You will be able to see your child’s progress
- through modular assessment of in-class tasks with feedback every six lessons
- automatically-marked online grammar and vocabulary activities.
Your child will receive a report at the end of each module and a certificate after they have completed two semesters.
Primary Plus online portal
The learning activities on the Primary Plus online portal are specially designed for grammar and vocabulary training with language learning games that unlock once students reach a certain level of progress.
You can download the Primary Plus online portal student guide at the bottom of this webpage.
Course fee and length
Course starts in：September / February
Course length：19 weeks, 28.5 hours. One 1.5-hour lesson per week
Primary 1 to Primary 2:
HK$6,200(Mon-Thu) , HK$6,600 (Fri), HK$7,200(Sat&Sun) (HK$218 - HK$253 per hour)
Primary 3 to Primary 6
HK$5,300(Mon-Thu) , HK$5,800 (Fri), HK$6,300(Sat&Sun) (HK$186 - HK$221 per hour)
The course fee includes all course materials.
Please download the course timetable and course date at the bottom of this page.