IELTS Speaking Examiners
British Council Hong Kong (Centre no. HK001) is looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Examiners.
|Salary||To be paid per candidate|
|Closing date||Monday 13 August 2018|
As IELTS Speaking Examiner, you will be part of a wider team of exams venue staff expected to support the delivery of a variety of tests in various locations. You will work very closely with British Council Examinations Services staff, other venue staff and venue service providers to ensure the test days run smoothly.
To be considered, you need to have:
- An undergraduate degree or Master’s degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate or Master’s degree
- A recognized qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course
- At least 3 years full time* (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over). *Note: ‘Full-time teaching’ is classified as a minimum of 14 hours of face-to-face teaching per week
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills
- 3 reference letters
- Criminal record/ Police check report (from place of origin & last working country)
How to apply
To apply, please click this link: https://tinyurl.com/HK-1805