Our IELTS Exam Preparation Courses give you the confidence and skills required to get the result you need in the IELTS test. Each course focuses on different elements of the exam - listening, reading, writing and speaking. All of our IELTS courses offer exam techniques, helpful insights and individual feedback from our teachers.
IELTS Language Preparation
If you would like to combine developing your language competency with a focus on exam technique and skills, then this course is ideal for you.
Lessons follow an IELTS course book at three different levels, offering specific advice on each section of the exam as well as language development.
You will practise language and vocabulary specific to the exam so you can maximise your potential score. You will also develop an awareness of common topics and question types to help you feel more relaxed on the day of the exam, helping you focus on your English.
IELTS Exam Skills Modular
Whatever IELTS score you need, this modular course will help you reach your goal. Tips, practice and feedback will develop your skills in each paper while the modular design allows you to focus on the skills you find most difficult.
Each module includes six hours of intensive study on each aspect of the IELTS test using specially-designed course materials. Authentic exam papers allow you to explore and practise each skill area.
You will practise exam techniques and strategies to provide you with extra know-how and confidence on the test day. You will also develop an awareness of common topics and question types, so you can be confident that you are answering your questions quickly and effectively.
IELTS Exam Skills One Day Workshop
This is an intensive day of study with speaking and reading in the morning session and listening and writing in the afternoon. You will learn practical and simple techniques to help you achieve your best score in your IELTS test.
IELTS Mock Exam
Get the most authentic exam experience in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking in our new IELTS full mock exam. You will receive 90 minutes of one-to-one personalised post-mock exam feedback and help from our IELTS experts on how to improve your performance in all the key areas of the exam. Learn more in the ‘IELTS Mock Exam’ section.
On our courses, you will
- receive tips, practice and feedback to go into the test fully prepared for the challenges ahead
- look at authentic exam papers to practice and explore each exam area
- maximise your potential score with useful language and vocabulary specific to the exam
- feel confident in answering questions quickly and effectively by developing an awareness of common topics and question types
- learn with British Council IELTS experts who are trained to help you realise your potential.
- receive an IELTS mock exam with feedback and comments from trained IELTS professionals.
English level requirement
- Pre-intermediate or above for IELTS Language Preparation Courses
- Intermediate or above for IELTS Exam Skills Modular and IELTS Exam Skills One Day Workshop