Our IELTS courses give you the confidence and skills required to get the score you need in the IELTS test. Each course focuses on different elements of the exam - Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading. All of our IELTS courses offer exam techniques, helpful insights and individual feedback from our experienced and knowledgeable IELTS teachers.
IELTS Language Preparation Programme [NEW]
If you would like to combine your language competency with a focus on exam techniques and skills, then this course is ideal for you. You will:
- follow a Cambridge IELTS coursebook with specifically tailored material to suit your current English level and needs, and designed to help you move to the next
- receive specific advice from an expert teacher about each section of the exam, and tips on how to best approach the test questions
- focus on how to write effectively and speak skilfully in order to score well in the exam
- practise language and vocabulary specific to the exam so that you can maximise your potential score
- develop an awareness of common topics and questions that will help you feel more relaxed on the day of the test
- have access to free online IELTS skill modules for Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading, plus grammar and vocabulary with specific reference made to areas in which Chinese learners need most help.
IELTS Exam Skills Modular
Whatever IELTS score you need this modular course will help you reach your goal. Tips, practice and feedback will develop your skills in each paper while the modular design allows you to focus on the skills you find most difficult. In these IELTS Modular workshops you will:
- focus on the areas of the exam that you need most to improve
- learn how to meet key criteria for each part of the IELTS exam
- master specific techniques and skills to enable you to outperform on test day
- practise with authentic material and get feedback on your performance.
IELTS Exam Skills Modulars are offered for the following skills:
- Reading and Listening
- Writing Task 1
- Writing Task 2
IELTS Exam Skills One Day Workshop
This is an intensive day of study with speaking and reading in the morning session and listening and writing in the afternoon. You will learn practical skills and techniques to help you achieve your best score in your IELTS test.
(Academic and General Training Modules)
Get the most authentic exam experience in Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading with our mock exam. You will receive 90 minutes of one-to-one personalised post-mock exam feedback and help from our IELTS experts on how to improve your performance in all the key areas of the exam. Learn more in the ‘IELTS Mock Exam’ section.
On our courses, you will:
- receive tips, practice and feedback to go into the test fully prepared for the challenges ahead
- look at authentic exam papers to practice and explore each exam area
- maximise your potential score with useful language and vocabulary specific to the exam
- feel confident in answering questions quickly and effectively by developing an awareness of common topics and question types
- learn with British Council IELTS experts who are trained to help you realise your potential.
- receive an IELTS mock exam with feedback and comments from trained IELTS professionals.
English level requirement:
Pre-intermediate and above