DSE Exam Preparation Courses S5
These courses prepare students fully for the DSE exam, providing a variety of exam-related tasks with regular personal feedback on listening, speaking, reading and writing skills to help you boost your score and understand your performance.
On these courses, you will
- study a variety of fiction and non-fiction SBA texts and videos
- complete a variety of tasks in an exam-related context, such as writing emails and articles and participating in discussions
- practise gist and focused reading, presentation skills, and succinct writing that expresses your message to the reader well
- learn how to write succinctly, using phrases to show your understanding of the reader’s needs
- expand your vocabulary and language skills on a range of topics
- learn how to organise ideas and pronounce what you say appropriately during presentations and discussions
- develop your critical and imaginative response to texts
- improve your exam skills
- receive personalised feedback on your performance and development.