English for Secondary
Master the language skills that you need to be successful in your school exams, on the DSE exam and in global society.
- are taught by experienced and internationally qualified teachers in a small-class setting which is focused on interaction between teacher and students
- develop your speaking skills and pronunciation and consolidate your knowledge of grammar through engaging lessons with lots of speaking opportunities, rather than a ‘one-way’ tutorial style
- provide regular exam practice and strategies on tackling the DSE exam by encouraging you to apply the knowledge that you have acquired to answer exam-type questions strategically
- are topic-based in order to stimulate your interest, creativity and motivation, helping you learn English related to universal topics such as relationships and technology as well as hot topics like music and fashion
- help you to develop your critical thinking skills and confidence and benefit your everyday communication in our internationalised world
- use videos, songs, websites and computer games alongside books as learning material to help you understand the formats, genres and styles that you will encounter in the modern world.
In this section
Secondary Regular English Courses (S1-S2)
Consolidate your knowledge of grammar and improve your range of vocabulary through topic-based materials to strengthen your confidence in English communication.
Secondary Regular English Courses (S3-S4)
This course is specially designed to prepare you for the HKDSE curriculum. Improve your language, skills and ideas and gain confidence as a student in preparation for your DSE and SBA.
DSE Exam Preparation Courses (S5-S6)
Master the language skills you need to be successful on the DSE exam. You will learn strategies to intelligently manage each DSE exam paper and how to apply the skills that you have learnt.
Cambridge exam preparation courses (S1-S2)
Designed for students in secondary school with previous English learning experience. Maximise your success with the internationally-recognised Cambridge English Examinations.
IELTS Summer Intensive Course
Specially designed for full-time students aged 18 or above to provide practical exam techniques and focus on your individual needs, helping you to achieve your best score!
IELTS exam preparation (Academic module)
Build the confidence and skills you need on the IELTS exam. Get practical tips and individual feedback to help you graduate from university, study abroad or get ahead in your career.