About this course
Our IELTS preparation courses give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need in the IELTS exam. If you intend to study or work where English is the language of communication, IELTS will give you an excellent measure of your skills.
IELTS Exam Skills Modular
Specifically designed for Hong Kong learners, this modular course consists of four modules – Speaking, Reading & Listening, Writing Task 1 and Writing Task 2. You can focus on the particular skill you need to develop or take all four six-hour modules.
IELTS Language Preparation
This 54-hour course develops your language competency with a focus on exam techniques and skills. You will be introduced to and thoroughly practise the language skills and exam techniques for all aspects of the exam.
IELTS Exam Skills One Day Workshop
Learn practical and simple techniques just before your IELTS exam to help you achieve your best score. This intensive six-hour day of study has speaking and reading in the morning session and listening and writing in the afternoon.
IELTS full mock exam (NEW)
Get the most authentic exam experience in Listening, Academic Reading, Academic Writing and Speaking in our new IELTS full mock exam. Learn more in the ‘IELTS Full Mock Exam’ section.
On our courses, you will:
- receive tips, practice and feedback to go into the test fully prepared for the challenges ahead
- look at authentic exam papers to practice and explore each exam area
- maximise your potential score with useful language and vocabulary specific to the exam
- feel confident in answering questions quickly and effectively by developing an awareness of common topics and question types
- learn with British Council IELTS experts who are trained to help you realise your potential.
- receive an IELTS full mock exam with feedback and comments from trained IELTS professionals.
English level requirement
Intermediate and above