British Council holds IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration in Hong Kong.
The IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic / General Training) current test fee is HK$2,200. Test fee for sessions from 2 February 2019 onwards is HK$2,020.
The IELTS Life Skills (A1/B1) test fee is HK$1,650. Test fee for sessions from 2 February 2019 onwards is HK$1,515.
For test sessions on or before 31 March 2019, the enquiry of results (EOR) fee for IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration is HK$1,200, and HK$900 for IELTS Life Skills .
For test sessions on or after April 2019, the enquiry of results (EOR) fee for IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration or IELTS Life Skills is HK$1,150.
• The written tests (listening, reading and writing) will be held on Saturday mornings (from 9:00 am to 12:45 pm).
• Speaking tests will be held either Saturday (from 1:20 pm to 8:00 pm) / Sunday (from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) / Weekday (from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm).
• Please refer to the online registration system for the Speaking Test date of each test session.
• Candidate will be notified the exact speaking interview time upon receiving our confirmation email.
• A confirmation email including the test location will be sent to candidate 1 week before the test session.
New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel - 72 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon.
Pui Ching Primary School - 80 Waterloo Road, Kowloon.
*Test venue has centralised sound system for Listening.