In 2012, over 500,000 international students studied for a UK qualification, without travelling to the UK for their course.
There are now fantastic opportunities for you to gain a world-class UK qualification, wherever in the world you are based.
UK transnational education (UK TNE) is a term that means studying for a UK qualification, outside the UK. There are a number of different ways to study:
- online/distance learning courses
- UK overseas campuses
- UK-international partnership programmes.
The Guide to UK Qualifications in Hong Kong
The 4th edition of The Guide to UK Qualifications in Hong Kong is a compilation of options of UK Transnational Education (TNE) programmes available in Hong Kong.
The guide is designed to help you make the right choice from the various types of UK qualifications in Hong Kong. The guide includes:
- An overview of the development of transnational education (TNE) in Hong Kong and the various types of TNE arrangements available;
- 5 reasons to pursue a UK qualification in Hong Kong;
- cost of education in Hong Kong, which includes the course fees and living expenses;
- scholarships and financial aid available to fund your higher education;
- descriptions of different disciplines and what they mean to you;
- course directory that lists the UK qualifications offered by various UK institutions in Hong Kong;
- information about institutions offering TNE programmes in Malaysia; and
- success stories of students who are pursuing UK qualifications.