British Council Hong Kong is looking for student ambassadors from UK institutions to work with the Hong Kong office in July and August 2018. The ambassadors will work with the International Education Services team for the duration of the contract period, to promote the work, life and opportunities that come from studying in the UK. They will provide a wider perspective of studying in the UK by sharing knowledge and experience with Hong Kong students, encouraging greater participation and awareness of UK education.
Study UK student ambassadors will:
1) gain opportunities to share their talents, experiences and advice with Hong Kong students
2) develop their skills and make new connections, and
3) receive a stipend to cover costs.
Contract period: 3 July 2018 – 31 August 2018
Working mode: Part time mode
Working location: British Council office in Admiralty, Hong Kong, as well as at external venues around Hong Kong
- Prepare presentation materials for pre-departure briefings
- Deliver four sessions of pre-departure briefings (must be available on 14-15 July 2018, 28 July 2018and 18 August 2018)
- Assist in the Study UK exhibitions (must be available on 14-15 July and 18 August 2018)
- Write articles on different themes to be shared on the British Council website, Facebook and in newspapers
- Share personal experience through different media to give prospective students an idea of what it is like to study in the UK
- Participate in British Council’s UK education marketing and social media campaignsApplication period: now until Friday 11 May 2018 23.59 UK Time
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.