The British Council International Pre-School is committed to providing students with an excellent bilingual education that enables them to become global citizens. Our students are inquisitive, confident and responsible children who know how to think independently. They are taught by highly qualified teachers with extensive experience of early years education.
- adopts the UK-based International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), which is delivered through a full-immersion bilingual programme
- offers small class sizes with 1:7 teacher-to-student ratio
- creates a positive learning environment using carefully planned and stimulating learning activities
- runs an all-English programme of extracurricular activities (ECA) to enhance language proficiency
- offers innovative STEAM activities (ECA) – robotics and coding classes.
Applications for Nursery (K1) to Upper Kindergarten (K3) for the 2019-2020 academic year are now open.
Here is the list of primary schools from our 2018 graduates.