Important notice: As per the announcement made by the Hong Kong Government today (31 January 2020), all kindergartens are further suspended until 2 March. The Pre-School will remain open ONLY for students whose parents have to work and cannot find suitable arrangement or care for them. Thank you.
The British Council International Pre-School is committed to providing students with an excellent bilingual education that enables them to become global citizens. Our students are inquisitive, confident and responsible children who know how to think independently. They are taught by highly qualified teachers with extensive experience of early years education.
- adopts the UK-based International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), delivered through a full immersion bilingual programme (English and Chinese with daily Mandarin time)
- creates a positive learning environment with a range of carefully planned and stimulating activities
- offers an all-English programme of extra-curricular activities (ECA) that extends the school day to 2 p.m. for K1 students and 3.15 p.m. for K2-K3 students, helping prepare our students for the full school days of primary school
- offers innovative STEAM activities, including science, robotics and coding classes, to help our students to prepare for future technology
- ensures all students develop as global citizens with an international perspective
- offers small class sizes with a 1:7 teacher-to-student ratio, which means your child will get individual attention and support with their learning.
Applications for Nursery (K1) to Upper Kindergarten (K3) for the 2020-2021 academic year are now open.
Here is the list of primary schools from our 2018 and 2019 graduates.