Jockey Club CREATE (Curriculum Resources in English Arts and Teacher Enrichment)
Would your school like to take part in a project to:
- develop and support your senior secondary students’ English language skills?
- develop your flexibility in the classroom?
- adapt your classroom materials more effectively?
We would like to offer you the opportunity to take part in a free training and mentoring programme to develop your creativity in the classroom and ultimately engage and inspire your students.
The project’s objectives are to:
- offer professional teacher development to innovate English Language Arts course design and delivery
- inspire and support less advanced students in the English language classroom
- provide meaningful teacher mentoring, observation and feedback
- develop materials that incorporate and encourage core skills building and increased social responsibility
- strengthen each school’s English work plans with language arts tasks and compile the resources into a Creative Education Guide