Specially designed to prepare students for the DSE curriculum. You can develop exam skills and enrich your language to prepare for the tasks you will face in DSE School-based Assessment (SBA) with clear real-life outcomes via stimulating, challenging tasks and projects.
On these courses, you will
- learn how to use English in a fast-changing world to become a confident and communicative global citizen
- develop an awareness of DSE exam tasks and question types, and prepare for the School-based Assessment
- expand vocabulary, improve grammar and become a more confident communicator in English
- participate in lots of guided activities such as discussions and presentations related to topics such as places to live, overseas study and social media
- analyse interesting, useful and relevant videos and texts specially chosen for the Secondary courses syllabus
- receive personalised feedback on your individual performance and development.