These courses complement and support the work you do at school to help you reach your full potential. Through up-to-date topics linked to current issues and real-life tasks, you can develop communication skills in English, as well as critical and creative thinking and collaboration skills. You can develop a good foundation in the strategies you need for exam tasks through our interactive and stimulating activities.
On these courses, you will
- work on engaging tasks such as group presentations and projects to consolidate English learned in class and develop collaborative learning skills
- develop grammar and vocabulary for everyday use
- complete guided practice of different types of writing and speaking tasks with feedback
- build confidence through speaking in pairs and groups
- develop independent learning and good study skills
- be better prepared for school exams.