The courses complement and support the work you do at school to help you reach your full potential. Through up-to-date topics linked to current issues and real-life tasks, you can develop communication skills in English, as well as in critical and creative thinking and collaborating. You can also develop the foundation you need for the DSE exam through our interactive and stimulating activities.
On these courses, you will
- work on engaging tasks such as group presentations and projects to consolidate English learned in class and develop collaborative learning skills
- develop grammar and vocabulary for everyday use
- complete guided practice of different types of writing and speaking tasks with feedback
- build confidence through speaking in pairs and groups
- develop independent learning and good study skills
- be better prepared for school exams.