These courses are specially designed for students who need more support to develop their language skills. You will develop confidence in using English through engaging in stimulating, challenging tasks and projects.
On these courses, you will
- learn how to use English in real-life situations
- focus on your pronunciation, expand your vocabulary, improve your grammar and become a more confident communicator in English
- participate in lots of guided activities, such as discussions and presentations related to topics that include food and drink, sports and games, and tourism and travel
- analyse interesting, useful and relevant videos and texts specially chosen for the Secondary courses syllabus
- receive personalised feedback on your individual performance and development.