This course is tailored for students who need more support with their language skills. The course will develop your ability to express yourself and understand texts on a range of exam topics through challenging activities. You will build up your vocabulary and grammar with DSE exam tasks, and your teacher will offer personalised feedback on your individual performance to help you improve.
With this course, you will:
- learn about how to avoid common grammatical mistakes
- expand vocabulary related to common exam topics
- learn how to use headings, sub-headings, sections and supporting sentences to organise the content and support your main ideas when writing
- practise listening and note-taking skills and answer reading-paper-style questions
- receive personalised feedback on your performance and development.