Develop your writing skills and learn to write correctly, clearly and concisely, making your writing better understood by your readers.
On this course, you will:
- learn to write accurately and make your writing understood and better received by your readers
- understand the differences between formal and informal writing styles and become more skilled at switching between the two
- learn how to adapt your writing to suit a range of situations including writing instructions, emails, blogs and social media posts
- receive feedback on your writing from an experienced teacher, who will give you clear tips on how to improve
- have regular assessed tasks with real-life communicative outcomes to measure your progress.
English level requirement
Pre-intermediate to Upper Intermediate