**To support efforts to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, you can now choose to take our English level test at home or at our English Language Centre. When making your online booking, you are still required to pick a centre for the test. After completing the booking, we will contact you to confirm where you would like to take the test.**
Develop your writing skills and learn to write correctly, clearly and concisely, making your writing better understood by your readers.
On this course, you will:
- learn to write accurately and make your writing understood and better received by your readers
- understand the differences between formal and informal writing styles and become more skilled at switching between the two
- learn how to adapt your writing to suit a range of situations including writing instructions, emails, blogs and social media posts
- receive feedback on your writing from an experienced teacher, who will give you clear tips on how to improve
- have regular assessed tasks with real-life communicative outcomes to measure your progress.
English level requirement
Pre-intermediate to Upper Intermediate