- Start in September or February
- Hong Kong
- 1.5 hours per week for 18 weeks
Prepare your child for the Cambridge English examinations
Maximise your child’s success with the internationally recognised examinations Cambridge English: Pre-A1 Starters. We use materials specially designed to focus students on different aspects of the exam, providing them with essential practice and exam strategies.
Our courses complement your child’s existing English language learning programme and make preparing for examinations both fun and effective by using challenging and engaging activities.
These courses are designed for children with previous English-learning experience who want a short, specialised exam preparation course before taking a Cambridge exam.
On this course your child will:
- become better prepared for the Cambridge examinations
- practise skills in speaking, writing, reading and listening
- build their confidence in speaking by learning to express their ideas more clearly.
- K2–K3 (age 4 or above)
Your study options
The Cambridge exam preparation courses consist of 27 hours of learning.
Explore options and timetables in your district: To be confirmed
Location: Admiralty - British Council