- Start in February, May, July, September or November
- Two 3-hour classes per week for 9.5 weeks
Combine your language competency with a focus on exam techniques and skills
Our expert teachers will give you specific advice about each section of the exam, and tips on how to best approach the test questions. You will follow a Cambridge IELTS coursebook with specifically tailored material to suit your current English level and needs, and designed to help you achieve the IELTS score you need.
On this course you will:
- focus on how to write effectively and speak skilfully in order to score well in the exam
- practise language and vocabulary specific to the exam so that you can maximise your potential score
- develop an awareness of common topics and questions that will help you feel more relaxed on the day of the test
- have access to free online IELTS skill modules for Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading, plus grammar and vocabulary with specific reference made to areas in which Chinese learners need most help.
Pre-intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1) and Upper Intermediate (B2)
Find out about our English levels for adults and how they support your learning experience and progress.
Your study options
This course consists of 57 hours of learning.
Please refer to the timetable at the bottom of this page.